I have a hard on hatred for hoodies nowadays, they are overplayed and become a banner for whackness I swear.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
- Because YEAH causes.com/campaigns/3726… 33 minutes ago
- Too true... ♫ In Life - Deadwood/Soundtrack Version (Explicit) – Ian Mcshane spoti.fi/1qmsAtv #NowPlaying 2 hours ago
- Photo: SKETCHBOOK: Hooded Hero or Menace? I have a hard on hatred for hoodies nowadays, they are overplayed... tmblr.co/ZFy3Zy1PqVTvI 12 hours ago
- SKETCHBOOK: Hooded Hero or Menace? wp.me/pcO3-1Kv 12 hours ago
- @inkstuds @royalboiler you're going narrate everything in a gritty b&w style "the floor was sticky, sticky like the blood on my hands" 1 day ago
What’s he doing in there?
Blogs I Follow
Work I’ve done