Sooooooo want to make one now…Spent my lunch just thinking of different types to do.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
- RT @AnthonyMackie: Dreams do come true!!! It's only the ComicBook, but it's still amazing! http://t.co/vOUnx8yaCn 1 hour ago
- “It’s such sweet irony when someone tweets: ‘Your an idiot!’” #WeirdAl #WordCrimes Exclusive interview: ctt.ec/ptC64+ @Grammarly 1 hour ago
- The Importance of Eating Together - Cody C. Delistraty - The Atlantic buff.ly/1kVrH5l 3 hours ago
- LARIME TAYLOR ON TIPS FOR CROWDFUNDING YOUR COMIC! | The Comics Survival Kit buff.ly/1x1WDGx 6 hours ago
- Flooby Nooby: ‘Tiny Nomad’ by Toniko Pantoja buff.ly/1wXqz6A 9 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Blogs I Follow
Work I’ve done