Sooooooo want to make one now…Spent my lunch just thinking of different types to do.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
- Inspiration shouldn't come form just kind words, but true words too buff.ly/1iKSKE1 #design #inspiration #print #rt 23 minutes ago
- Adobe announces first hardware, the Project Mighty smart stylus and Napoleon ruler | buff.ly/1fWWgsO I love this, it's awesome 1 hour ago
- SKETCHBOOK: KURIOUSER and KURIOUSER - Archie Kuriouser wp.me/pcO3-1tC 2 hours ago
- CLOTHED LIFE DRAWING samhiti.com buff.ly/1cLjrBz #drawallthetime #whatyoushouldbedoing #whatIshouldbedoing 10 hours ago
- Wow, I talk about this all the time: Soda / Pop / Coke, Americans Demonstrating Regional Differences in English buff.ly/1ijSMTb 14 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
A lot of VEINS in this armanimation Art Awesome Ballpoint Business Cartoons Chicago Comic Comic Art Comic con comics Concept Cosplay Creature Creature Films critique Current D&D D20 Design DIY Dragonbreath Drawing Elevates Humanity Exclusive Facial Expressions FIlm FLickr Funny Funny shit Games Gives me Wings Going Ons Goings Ons Hialeah ideas Illustration Links LOL LUNCH TIME Meathook Miami mobile Moleskine Movie Making Music News Notes Pen Politics Process Recreation San Diego SDCC Sequential Art Shopping Sketch Sketchbook SKetches Steampunk thoughts travel Twitter United States Updates VICE Video VIGIL Visual Arts Webcomics Work writing WTF YouTube Zombie Years
Blogs I Follow