People often have a tendency to shy away from creative endeavors because they dont feel creative, but feeling creative isnt necessary to create.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- @Real1_Ghostly9 that was the amazing @JoseVarese doing up our crazy ass rabbit! Check out his Instagram for more! 15 hours ago
- RT @CosmicTimes: From @ANIMATEMIAMI in January @FWACATA and Martin shooting a segment for @WAPABD - buff.ly/1rjdx0J http://t.co/1Dr3… 15 hours ago
- Photo: SKETCHBOOK: Treeclimbing #inktober tmblr.co/ZFy3Zy1TvOyLN 22 hours ago
- SKETCHBOOK: Treeclimbing #inktober wp.me/pcO3-1OE 22 hours ago
- Big robots, big troubles in 'Giant Robot Warrior Maintenance Crew' - buff.ly/1DGexDO Grats to our comrades over @CosmicTimes ! 1 day ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done