"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
- @julesrivera YOU ARE A BULWARK 21 minutes ago
- Dude I love his videos, I have to say: Major Lazer Throw Day-Glo Rave in 'Sweat' buff.ly/1cwsmXd 1 hour ago
- Sometimes it's both buff.ly/1gNZAnU #design #inspiration #print #rt 2 hours ago
- The legend that is MOEBIUS: quenched consciousness - Career Timeline: 1994 - Stel 4/8 [part 1] [part... buff.ly/IvgzyJ 3 hours ago
- @julesrivera it almost sounds like a fantasy monster from D&D like an Owlbear .... Damn I want to be called an Owlbear 4 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
A lot of VEINS in this armanimation Art Awesome Ballpoint Business Cartoons Chicago Comic Comic Art Comic con comics Concept Cosplay Creature Creature Films critique Current D&D D20 Design DIY Dragonbreath Drawing Elevates Humanity Exclusive Facial Expressions FIlm FLickr Funny Funny shit Games Gives me Wings Going Ons Goings Ons Hialeah ideas Illustration Links LOL LUNCH TIME Meathook Miami mobile Moleskine Movie Making Music News Notes Pen Politics Process Recreation San Diego SDCC Sequential Art Shopping Sketch Sketchbook SKetches Steampunk thoughts travel Twitter United States Updates VICE Video VIGIL Visual Arts Webcomics Work writing WTF YouTube Zombie Years
Blogs I Follow