Maaaaan…. I see that studio and I’m suddenly enthralled to create. Awesome stuff.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- Photo: SKETCHBOOK: Treeclimbing #inktober tmblr.co/ZFy3Zy1TvOyLN 6 hours ago
- SKETCHBOOK: Treeclimbing #inktober wp.me/pcO3-1OE 6 hours ago
- Big robots, big troubles in 'Giant Robot Warrior Maintenance Crew' - buff.ly/1DGexDO Grats to our comrades over @CosmicTimes ! 13 hours ago
- Good background music while you read your copy of ZY buff.ly/1ypIi8X 15 hours ago
- RT @VICE: 'Banned in Burma' Showcases the Best of Myanmar's Censored Art bit.ly/1t6Gj9E http://t.co/3jyylchwOT 17 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done