Maaaaan…. I see that studio and I’m suddenly enthralled to create. Awesome stuff.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA Blog! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- Why One Museum Invited The Entire Internet To Curate An Exhibition - klou.tt/kqv6umxzldc5 11 hours ago
- Photo: The best customers are those young brains, hungry for more! He loved the Patrick Reilly art book.... tmblr.co/ZFy3Zy1WDbevE 13 hours ago
- The best customers are those young brains, hungry for more! He loved the Patrick Reilly art book.… instagram.com/p/vt0coDLEDc/ 13 hours ago
- $6430! Let's get to $7000 people! RAVENOUS - More than a HUNGER! buff.ly/1v9nB1J 14 hours ago
- $6430! Let's get to $7000 people! RAVENOUS - More than a HUNGER!, via @Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/Thisi… 14 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done