Maaaaan…. I see that studio and I’m suddenly enthralled to create. Awesome stuff.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- INSTAGRAM: Late night #inspiration comes with the #NightThrasher #concept #redesign and… fwacata.com/2016/05/05/ins… https://t.co/mTKcRSvkC5 11 hours ago
- RT @steve_lieber: Protip 1 Do good work 2 Do lots of it 3 Put your name on it 4 Put it in front of as many eyes as you can 5 Be easy to rea… 12 hours ago
- RT @MattMinerXVX: #DropOutHillary - it's time for an honest, ethical president who cares about people and the planet. #StillSanders https:/… 12 hours ago
- @ScaryCleve thanks man and thanks to @e_man for bringing it to life 12 hours ago
- Late night #inspiration comes with the #NightThrasher #concept #redesign and #story I have… ift.tt/1WK7PHD https://t.co/IZoC06vYQa 12 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done